If you've eaten Krishna Lunch at UF, you've seen us Hare Krishnas chanting and serving 'karma-free' vegetarian food. This booklet takes you a little deeper into the philosophy behind it all. It's based on the anceint, world-renowned Bhagavad-gita, a concise book of spiritual wisdom.
"When I read the Bhagavad-gita and reflect about how God created this universe, everything else seems so superfluous." -Albert Einstein
"When disappointment stares me in the face and all alone I see not one ray of light, I go back to the Bhagavad-gita and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming tragedies." -Mahatma Gandhi
Not only does the Gita explain how to lead a sustainable, non-violent life, it clearly addressed basic, profound human questions such as:
* Am I a body, a mind or consciousness?
* What will happen when I die?
* Does God exist?
* Why do some people get (choose all that apply)
- good looks?
- great bodies?
- 4.0 brains?
- cash from Daddy...while all I get is *@?
In this booklet you'll find answers to these questions based on excerpts from the Bhagavad-gita As It Is. You'll learn:
1. You are not your body;
2. You are the engineer of your own life;
3. Three powerful forces of nature push you;
4. Through yoga you can transcend them; and
5. You have choices, fresh options, to move ahead.
All this comes in five easy lessons any Gator can understand.
To continue reading, please go here.